CONVENTION ETIQUETTE GUIDELINES
All Church Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that these guidelines are reviewed with each member of their group and that each person fully understands what is expected.
- It is expected that all convention participants will be on their best behavior. Remember that we are guests in the hotel.
- Always be aware of your noise level in the hallways, foyers, and rooms.
- Always walk in the corridors and other public places.
- Do not run or play on the elevators.
- Take special care to protect hotel and MWLTC property.
- Stay on the hotel property unless accompanied by an adult.
- Remember there is a general curfew for all convention participants at 11:00 p.m., both Friday and Saturday night. All Children must be in their rooms after curfew unless accompanied by their adult sponsor.
- Not entering or exiting a event room during a presentation by a participant(s).